How can I retrieve password?
I have not been able to log onto my email account. I have tried to login but If I do not know my password how can I log in? I am so frustrated with this web site I want to get into my email so I can clean it out and not longer use it. I just want to retrieve my password.
35 people have
this question +1
this question +1
This topic is no longer open for comments or replies.
I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble accessing your emails.
Are you getting any errors? If so, what do they say? How long have you been experiencing this issue? Have you tried accessing your email using a different browser (ie. Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc...)?
If you forgot your email password you can reset it by logging into your mater account, I’ve listed the steps for you below. In addition, if you are not sure of your account username or password you can reset those as well (See Image A).
Unfortunately, if you do not have your email or account password you will need to reach out to our technical team for help. For your own protection our technical team will ask you a series of identification questions to make sure you are authorized to gain access to your account and then assist you with updating your account and email passwords.
We understand that you are experiencing issue while accessing the email account through the HughesNet Home page as such we would suggest you to let us know the email client you wish to configure so that we can assist you with the settings to configure the email client such as Outlook, Outlook Express or any other email client, by configuring the email client which should resolve your issue.
If you do have your account password please follow these instructions to access the master account and change the password for the email account:
To log into your account:
1. Go to http://customercare.myhughesnet.com
2. Click on Login button in the left hand barof the Customer Care Website.
3. Type in your Username.
4. Type in your Password. If you've forgotten either your user name or password please use the links below the log in and clear buttons to retrieve them (see Image A)
5. Click on Login.
To change the password for the email account:
6. Click E-mail Accounts.
7. Click Manage E-mails.
8. Under hughes.net E-mail Accounts, click Change Password next to the appropriate e-mail account.
9. Enter the New Password.
10. Confirm your New Password.
11. Click Change Password.
A confirmation message will appear indicating that the e-mail account password has been changed.
To log into your Email Account:
1. Go to http://www.myhughesnet.com
2. In the upper right hand corner, click on Login (See Image B).
3. In the Email Address textbox enter your username or email address.
4. In the Password textbox enter the email password
6. Click on Log in.
5. Click on Email Icon and select HughesNet Email (See Image C).
Note: Up to five emails will be displayed under Go to Inbox (if you have only set up one email address that is the email address that will be listed)
6. Click on Inbox to access Webmail.
Note: Webmail opens in a new window.
Hi my name is melvin i open the account in date 31/09/11 and when i want to see my account i forget my username and pasword of the account and my email. I try to remember and i pass the opportunities and my account and email are block now i cant acces. what i can do thanks.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How do I unblock my account if I have forgotten my username and pasword?.
see the change log