Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

What is error message 509.2 and how do I fix it?

We are having problems logging on to any website that requires a password. We get an error message that says "Web Acceleration Client Error (509.2). Upstream TCP receive failure (web server) TCP Connection failure." When I do get on the websites there are x's on the pictures because they do not load. Does anybody else get this message and how do I fix it? I have a router and we still have the same problem if we unplug the router and plug in Hughesnet directly to the computer. We have Internet Explorer and have also tried Mozilla Firefox.
14 people have
this question
+1
next » « previous
  • new to this page but same old problem, about a month now. I have an HN9000. Doesn't seem to matter if it is morning or evening or late night. One minute it works and the next it doesn't. I did find out while playing around to figure if it was on by end (I realize now it isn't, thanks to all of you) that if I go to my anti-virus support page ( I have Kaspersky) it will bring it in, then go back to home page and browse from there. So far it stays on as long as I want, still not much speed but better than before. I have my "system control" page on my start-up menu and can check it when I want. It will still show a yellow dot under "system status" and a red flag on the Turbopage setting even after I have re-set it but continues to work by going in the back door. Usually the system will show green by the time I go off. Am an educated amateur and don't have the faintest idea why it works. Any thoughts???
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited

• I’m frustrated
    new to this page but same old problem, about a month now. I have an HN9000. Doesn't seem to matter if it is morning or evening or late night. One minute it works and the next it doesn't. I did find out while playing around to figure if it was on by end (I realize now it isn't, thanks to all of you) that if I go to my anti-virus support page ( I have Kaspersky) it will bring it in, then go back to home page and browse from there. So far it stays on as long as I want, still not much speed but better than before. I have my "system control" page on my start-up menu and can check it when I want. It will still show a yellow dot under "system status" and a red flag on the Turbopage setting even after I have re-set it but continues to work by going in the back door. Usually the system will show green by the time I go off. Am an educated amateur and don't have the faintest idea why it works. Any thoughts???
    • Hi Carrie and welcome to the forum! :)

I'm so sorry that you are having performance concerns and I'm glad that you posted so that I can help. Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck finding your account by your community username. If you can post a case number, I'll be able to pull up your account to see what is happening with your system and help to get things working again.

Suz
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited

• No idea, but personally, I always disabled the turbo page on my old 9000 unit when I had it... Caused me more headaches than it did good, though once in awhile I would hit websites that actually needed it on for some reason.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I’m getting angry
    Larry,

My case number is 37346115.

It's hard to get through to you, since my computer rarely connects with the internet these days.
    Jeanne
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• By the way, I also had 6 time outs waiting to get in to this site.

Jeanne
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

next » « previous